(주)신오전자 ::: All Things on Network-만물지능통신의 미래를 여는 신오전자 ::: Since 1992
HOME ::: PRODUCT & BUSINESS ::: APS PRODUCTS ::: HS2000
- Proximity sensor and IR LED in a single package
- Very low power consumption.
- Stand-by current 5µA (monitoring I²C interface only, Vdd=3V)
- Proximity sensing average operational current 100µA.
- Average LED sink current 75µA.
- Proximity detection distance threshold I²C programmable with 12bit
eight integration time ranges.(16-bit effective resolution)
- Effective for measuring distances up to 100mm and beyond
- Excellent ambient light rejection including sunlight (up to 50K
lux) and CFL interference.
- Programmable LED drive current from 5mA to 160mA in 5mA steps, no
external resistor required.
- User programmable LED pulse frequency.
- Programmable interrupt function including independent upper and
detection or threshold based hysteresis for proximity.
- Level or Edge Triggered interrupts.
- Proximity persistence feature reduces interrupts by providing
hysteresis to filter
fast transients such as camera flash
- Automatic power down after single measurement or continuous
with programmable interval time
- Wide operating voltage range. (2.3V to 3.6V)
- Wide operating temperature range.(-40ºC to 80ºC)
- I²C serial communication port.
- Standard mode – 100 kHz
- Fast mode – 400 kHz
- High speed mode – 3.4 MHz
- RoHS Compliant (Pb-Free, Halogen Free/BFR Free)
- Moisture Sensitivity Level , MSL3.