- Proximity sensor, IR LED and dual ALS in a single package.
- Very low power consumption.
- Stand-by current 5µA (monitoring I²C interface only, Vdd=3V)
- ALS operational current 50µA per sensor.
- Proximity sensing average operational current 100µA.
- Average LED sink current 75µA.
- Proximity detection distance threshold I²C programmable with 12bit
eight integration time ranges.(16-bit effective resolution)
- Effective for measuring distances up to 100mm and beyond
- Excellent ambient light rejection including sunlight (up to 50K
lux) and CFL interference.
- Programmable LED drive current from 5mA to 160mA in 5mA steps, no
external resistor required.
- User programmable LED pulse frequency.
Ambient Light Sensing
- Dual ALS senses ambient light and provides 16-bit output counts on
the I²C bus directly
proportional to the ambient light intensity.
- Photopic spectral response of ALS1 nearly matches human eye.
- Broadband response of ALS2 supports compensation for spectral
with different types of cover glass.
- Dynamic dark current compensation
- Linear response over the full operating range.
- Senses intensity of ambient light from 0.05 lux to 52k lux with
21bit effective resolution.
- Continuously programmable integration times .(6.25ms, 12.5ms,
25ms… to 800ms)
- Precision on-chip oscillator. (counts equal 0.1 lux at 100ms
- Programmable interrupt function including independent upper and
detection or threshold based hysteresis for proximity and or ALS.
- Level or Edge Triggered interrupts.
- Proximity persistence feature reduces interrupts by providing
hysteresis to filter
fast transients such as camera flash
- Automatic power down after single measurement or continuous
with programmable interval time
- Wide operating voltage range. (2.3V to 3.6V)
- Wide operating temperature range. (-40ºC to 80ºC)
- I²C serial communication port.
- Standard mode – 100 kHz
- Fast mode – 400 kHz
- High speed mode – 3.4 MHz
- RoHS Compliant (Pb-Free, Halogen Free/BFR Free)
- Moisture Sensitivity Level , MSL3.